5-minute dream bars
Don’t let this quick and easy recipe fool you. Despite its simplicity, this sweet and delicious dish is sure to be a crowd pleaser at your holiday gathering.
- 12-ounce package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 11-ounce package butterscotch chips
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 10.5-ounce bag mini marshmallows
- 1 cup M&Ms
1. Line a 9”x13” baking dish with non-stick foil. Set aside.
2. Combine the first three ingredients in a large microwave-safe container.
3. Microwave on high heat in 30 second intervals, stirring in between, until the chips are fully melted and the mixture is smooth.
4. Stir in marshmallows until fully coated.
5. Pour mixture into prepared baking dish.
6. Sprinkle on M&Ms and press down slightly.
7. Refrigerate until set, about 2 hours.
8. Cut into bars.
9. Store leftovers in an airtight container.