We can’t do it without you!
Volunteers and donors are critical to helping Presbyterian Manors of Mid-America (PMMA) achieve the mission of providing quality senior services guided by Christian values. We seek to enhance all aspects of our volunteer program and grow philanthropy. Each PMMA Community Mission Committee is comprised of volunteers who are responsible for supporting and enhancing the services provided by PMMA senior living communities through volunteer activities and fundraising efforts.
For those who serve on the mission committee, it’s a rewarding opportunity to give back to their community.
“My dad was at Clay Center Presbyterian Manor for a few years, and they took great care of him,” Cathy Affolter said about her reason for serving. “I wanted to give back, so when a previous committee member asked me to take their spot, I was in!”
"I work with the Manor quite often, so I wanted to support their community in any way I could,” said Preston Rook, another member.
To learn more about our Mission Committee, and how you can volunteer, contact Dani Pounds Kuhlman, marketing director, at 785-632-5456. The mission committee is pictured above: Cathy Affolter, Preston Rook, Morgan Burton and Dani Kuhlman.
All PMMA volunteers are subject to qualification based on screening and/or background checks.
- Passionate about promoting the mission of PMMA and has an interest in fundraising strategic planning.
- Committed to Presbyterian Manors of Mid-America and its values.
- Understands the organization’s objectives, services, and the responsibilities and relationships of working with donors, volunteers and partners.
- Diplomatic skills and a natural affinity for cultivating relationships and persuading, convening, facilitating, and building consensus among diverse individuals.
- Demonstrated interest in promoting volunteerism.
- Interest, knowledge, and influence in the community with personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and a passion to support the community.
Please consider joining us and making a difference in the lives of seniors!